This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing podiatrists.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease.
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease of the lower extremity.
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature.
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.
Approved for 18 LIVE Streaming CME/CECH Credit Hours
Including 4 X-ray and 1.0 Fluoroscopy - PLUS 2 ABPM MOC Credit Hours
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has approved this activity for 18 live streaming continuing education contact hours.
It is the policy of PRESENT e-Learning Systems that the Faculty and Staff of our education programs with the potential to influence content, will disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of our educational activities. Additionally, disclosure will be made of any intended discussions of off label/unapproved uses of drugs or devices. Speakers/authors are required to prepare fair and balanced CME presentations that are objective, and are based on reliable evidence acquired utilizing sound scientific methods.
The information presented at this CME program represents the views and opinions of the individual presenters, and does not constitute the opinion or endorsement of, or promotion by, PRESENT e-Learning Systems or its affiliates. Reasonable efforts have been taken intending for educational subject matter to be presented in a balanced, unbiased fashion and in compliance with regulatory requirements. However, each program attendee must always use his/her own personal and professional judgment when considering further application of this information, particularly as it may relate to patient diagnosis or treatment.
The PRESENT Treasure Hunt virtual Conference received unrestricted educational grants from the following companies: Advanced Oxygen Therapy Inc (AOTI), Bach Diagnostics, KLM Orthotics, Stiehl Tech LLC, and Vascular Interventional Association.